1. We believe the Bible is the inspired and infallible word of God. It avails all questions of faith
and Christian life.
2. We believe in one God who exists eternally in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit
3. We believe Jesus is the only Redeemer of mankind, born of the Virgin Mary, died on the
cross as atonement for sin. He rose from death, ascended into heaven and will visibly return
to earth in power and glory.
4. We believe that sinful man must be born again to new life by the Holy Ghost which is the present duty.
5. We believe that salvation is by grace alone, which is received through repentance and faith in
the Lord Jesus Christ.
6. We believe in the resurrection of the redeemed to eternal life and resurrection of the lost to
7. We believe in water baptism – only by immersion. Baptism in water by immersion is a direct command of Our Lord Jesus Christ for those who believe: Mt 28:19, Rom 6:4, Col 2:12.
8. We believe in baptism in the Holy Ghost. Baptism in the Holy Ghost and fire is a gift from God,
promised and sent to the church by the Lord Jesus Christ to all believers. It is accompanied by various manifestations, notably among is speaking in other tongues as the Holy Ghost gives utterances. Mt 3:4, John 14.16-17, Acts 1:8,
Acts 2:3-4, Acts 2:38-39.
9. We believe that children should not be baptized but could be blessed as Our Lord Jesus Christ
practiced, leaving us an example to follow. Mark 10:16, John 13:15, 1 Pet 2:21.